Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC50 Question

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,434 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33496]
Had to change the CPU board out. It is a JC5 with HE15 SW which are compatible. Can talk to controller through IMS but getting ###INIT in IMS and don’t remember how to resolve. Car runs on INSP but not AUTO. Can’t do a HW scan.
Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try a GET. But was the JC5 what was in it before? The first time a JC5 powers up it will wipe your EEPROM. You need to power it up the first time with the U22 chip that came with it, then power down and put the old U22 in.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 07/27/22 08:40 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No, it was a replacement JC5. So by putting the old EEPROM in the replacement board and powering it up I wiped it? Didn’t know I had to power it up with the U22 that came with it first. What are my options now? Thanks, indirtwetrust.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well I haven’t actually replaced a JC5 with a JC5 yet, just done several upgrades to JC5 and that is the case. But I don’t know how it would know the difference.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top