Elevator Forum

Thyssenkrupp LEV Ho...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Thyssenkrupp LEV Home elevator - no 24v power

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,495 Views
(@oldskool79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33494]
I have a Thyssenkrupp LEV elevator in my home that isn't working. The main controller board doesn't seem to get any 24v power. I verified that there is 24V coming out of the transformer but the board does not light up or show any signs of life. I sent it out for repair and they replaced a few capacitors and tested that it was fully functional. After getting it back I am still seeing the same issue. I am looking for some one experience with these elevators in the southern california area to come take a look at it and give me an estimate to get it up and running again.



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The 24 volt you need is 24VDC. There is a power supply that has 120vac at one end and 24vdc at the other. If this ssupply is bad, the unit will not start up. Call a company that deals in Residential elevators, and they may be able to assist you.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top