Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC50 Card Cage

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,923 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28428]
I have a duplex with 1 car having issues. I have attached a screen shot of the Go/No go test results.

I believe the DSP is bad as my counts are all over the place. I can't talk to this controller through IMS or through the other controller via IMS.

Are the PMI and Group CPU EEPROM No go due to software? If I have to replace the CPU they are JC3 boards. Vertical express only has JC5 boards. Are there any compatibility issues between JC3 and JC5?

Appreciate any help on this. I have checked all my voltages and cleaned and reseated the boards. All check out okay.

Thanks

Attachments
20191212_091632.jpg (1.78 MB, 28 downloads)

Last edited by wltr00; 12/12/19 02:51 PM.


   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Longshot, but check pico fuses on DSP Board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Most likely you just have a bad DSP. If any of the non group PMI boards or DSP are no go you will get those eeprom errors and the CPU won’t boot all the way or run IMS. Pull the DSP and run the confidence test again. If it still comes up with just the DSP no go, then it’s definitely just the DSP. Replace it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top