Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC50-04 CAN Issue

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
16.9 K Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It’s probably a plug in module on those small contactors. If one is open or missing it could be your problem. When I say scope the CAN channel I mean to look at the waveform with an oscilloscope. Compare it to the channels that aren’t getting faults and see what happens when contactors pick & drop, brake picks & drops. Does it clean up when one board is disconnected, etc. You could also run a logfile to look at next time is shuts down and see what’s immediately preceding the fault.



   
ReplyQuote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There was a bulletin about adding suppressors when you had Car Light and Fan Shutdown relay, CLFS. They would be located behind main swing panel , on horizontal terminal strip ( of you have tall cabinet)

If this is the issue you should be able to inject high the I/O for CLFS ,or the I/O that controls controller fans- FAN. Not sure if you have IMS available.

Knowing that it only happens when running further confirms noise. Maybe just start replacing suppressors anyway, pn# 9804420. I pretty sure CLFS feature doesn't activate when on inspection.



   
ReplyQuote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did this get resolved?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had the same issue. Replace the cpua and power supply.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top