Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac50-04-32

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,201 Views
(@DJ 411)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30606]
Does anybody know what picks the K2 relay on the 2407MC board? I keep getting a brake regulator fault. 1507. I have change the regulator and all the relays. BRKC picks, MC picks but no BRK. I switched all the boards to another car and they seem to work correctly. Not sure if I’m having a drive issue, almost seems like it’s failing a self check test and not picking K2.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you replaced the MC1 auxiliary?



   
ReplyQuote
(@DJ 411)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I finally got a break working on this elevator. It sat overnight on inspection and faulted the next morning on the 2407MC board.Negative W IGBTfault. It was very weird and never gave me this fault before. But it’s back in service. Thanks guys.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top