Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,506 Views
(@Elevatorguy619)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30607]
Working on a 330, initial call was door issues. While I was inspecting I notice LCD screen was flashing odd icons. Logged in no out of the normal errors showing I did cycle power however, the now the car won't do anything. Wont answer calls will not run on hoist way or car top. Logged back in still no new errors so I went ahead and cleared faults even drained the capacitor and this little booger won't do anything. In the status screen all is says is

SYNCH READY 1
0#01. 1 UNV



   
Quote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Even with safety chain up its still not running on MR inspection? Synch ready, I believe it says that after a reboot from 360 PCB, then it tries to find itself. Is it level at floor 1?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorguy619)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It is about 2 inches below the bottom floor.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Will1979)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Need to get it level at ground



   
ReplyQuote
(@Will1979)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Then it will be ok to go



   
ReplyQuote
(@Will1979)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How it go



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top