Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32T 1988 fault

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,942 Views
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32748]
Can anyone tell me what the 1988 motor mismatch fault is for the Tac32T modernization controller? I can't find it in the manuals but we have 3 cars at 2 different locations that have the same faults. One of the cars has a new Torin gearless machine and the other 2 have Imperial gearless machines. We can reset it and it will go away for a while but then comes back. Obviously not a fatal fault because all the cars are in service with this fault logged and the fault light on the drives but they are operating normally.



   
Quote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If M109 is not equal to motor type sent from drive
Set M109 adjustment



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok, Thanks Flyballgov. Next time by the job I will check it out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If they’re 10K drives, set M109 to 0



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
They are 10k drives. Thanks Indirtwetrust. I will check it out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Indirtwetrust or anyone please help me identify which 10k drive is which? I think these are Accord drives? These are the same drives on both jobs I referenced earlier.
Attachments
PXL_20220201_172816500.jpg (2.81 MB, 42 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No alphanumeric Display?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Those are 10K Drives



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
M2RE they do have a UIT on the drives.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top