Check the encoder wiring at the motor and at the board (LD-03). Does the door respond to "manual open and close" button inputs? WatchDog LED not lit? Any change if you Reset the card?
If you have 115VAC at CON 11 pins 1&2 and the VBUS is not lit- time for a new card.
Check to be sure the door motor leads are secure in their terminals. There is also a fuse on the card (of which I'm sure you checked already). And again- the brushes are good correct? I only ask again because I didn't see you address the physical condition, but did perform a test between them.
I believe the CAN comm from UDC is on Con 3. Worth verifying that it is wired properly down to CWIL card in COP as well. The CCH/CCL is very very easy to corrupt with induced voltages. Look in COP and make sure things are neatly separated, may need to do the same in the door operator, have had the 3 phase AC motors corrupt door communication as well.
If it's still kicking you without mercy, PM me. I'll get you my number so we can chat.
For everything I have ever thought I had nailed down to a single problem... Let's just say there is a reason I now carry multiple solutions, lol. These are just the most common for me being a NI adjuster, some may not translate well to the service world, because at the very least you all know, it used to work right.