Elevator Forum

Armor #2 geared mac...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Armor #2 geared machines

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,087 Views
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15380]
Does anyone have a repair or parts manual for this machine? and are parts even available for these old armor machines? I've only found a listing for a thrust bearing and a oil seal.

Thanks!



   
Quote
(@Mark26)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm dealing with an ARMOR CONTROLLER , is a group of 4 controllers and a dispatcher , no proper prints , so far I got them running but car #1 the PI isn't working is a 30 v DC circuit , can't find it , maybe there is a resistense to drop down the voltage , if there is someone with experience on this controllers or an idea - I will apriciate it ! Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top