Elevator Forum

TAC32 Emergency Pho...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC32 Emergency Phone Number Reprogram

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,361 Views
(@FriscoKid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40311]
Hello,
Any information on how to reprogram emergency phone number on these units?
Attachments
IMG_2938_1761693317075.jpg (43.06 KB, 35 downloads)
FullSizeR_1761693317097.jpg (77.2 KB, 29 downloads)
IMG_2940_1761693317106.jpg (53.55 KB, 30 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Elevator2025)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I cannot view your pictures on my computer but assuming its the standard rath phone, you can manually do it with the keypad if left on site or you can find the phone number to the building tel line and call into the rath phone to change program settings.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Max link subscribed through Tk cellphone.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FriscoKid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Lowoil,
I believe you are correct. I saw some information written down om paperwork with a number for MAD Fixtures. Does anyone have any information regarding remvoing if possible or reprogramming emergency phone on these newer units. It's amazing we as an industry have come this low to protect our service base. Again, why not just perform the service and keep the customer?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The phone itself should still just be a Rath IV that you can program normally. The 2 way comm is a different story. I haven’t heard anyone confirm this yet but since it’s all MAD it should be transferable to another company. I heard something about the customer being able to just pay TK monthly for the cellular plan. I know this is the case when they go to a MAX Link to replace their pots phone line.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
$55 a month for tk contract customers non contract idk. Otherwise get your pots line back lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@FriscoKid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Is there any manual or tech bulletin regarding how this stuff works?



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes the MAD is transferable to ANY company that can monitor the two way visual.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top