Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC32 1925 Fault

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,069 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33188]
Getting a 1925 fault. CPUA/SP mismatch. Recommends performing SPC config which I did but no change. Checked SP IO Map and compared it to CPUA IO’s all in same state. Not sure where else to look. SW issue? Or Hardware? Oh and it says Stop Switch in IMS but stop switch is good. Have 120VAC.
Looking for any suggestions. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Rav4guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You need to do couple learns ,I believe SPC and sp?
Also make sure your bypass switches are not sticky ,turn them on off few times and try learn again ,do you have IMS to plug in ?you may need to check inputs to confirm bypass switches function ,you probably stuck between operation modes



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure J16 hasn’t changed on you. Should be 18. If it has changed and you’ve done an SPC already you’ll have to do another after fixing J16.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is J16 parameter adjustment?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Number of discrete ports



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ahh. So is 18 always gonna be the correct setting?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just curious because this post and thread just fixed a problem I was having that I have never had before. J16 had changed itself to number 27 instead of 18 after a wicked power outage. And we were about to start replacing the CPU and IOD boards but I tried the instructions listed here in and it all of a sudden working normally. Nowhere in any of the resources I have does it list a j16 setting. Ergo the questions



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Always 18 for a TAC32H. Most often it will change to 0 but it can change to random numbers



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top