Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC22 Modules

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,140 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26133]
I have a TAC 22 that has 2 "modules" that have been burnt. I have reached dead-ends trying to source these. I have been told that they are obsolete and no longer being manufactured.

The module part numbers are 6300NW1 and 6300NX1. I have attached pictures of the burnt ones and pictures of good ones from another unit. The modules in the "good" pictures are the ones with the green LED's lit.

I am looking to either find these, or try to come up with a solution to modify the controller.

Please see attached photos. Thanks

Attachments
386195268_20190305_130919_1891290_resized_1.jpg (143.24 KB, 54 downloads)
387118789_20190305_130902_1889980_resized_1.jpg (135.66 KB, 40 downloads)
388042310_20190226_085337_4724616_resized_1.jpg (323.59 KB, 35 downloads)
388965831_20190226_084555_3940723_resized_1.jpg (325.86 KB, 37 downloads)



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Vertical express is not offering new part numbers?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
News to me if those are obsolete but if they are, the same circuit exists on the 6300JL4 CNWI board used on a Tac20. You could use that board. Assuming you’re talking about the VF and VS, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that one with the F on it. Or, the circuit shown shows a suppressor part number is 1.5E250CA, a capacitor part number 104PPB202K, and a 330 ohm, 1/2 watt resistor.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top