Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC22 INIT SHTDWN

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,624 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36428]
Having an issue with a TAC22 displaying INIT SHTDWN. 188E Board was sent out for repair due to a bad CST IO. Board came back and CST IO works now, but car won't run. No faults. Car is about 3" above the floor. I have attached pictures of my IO map and my door operator. I think the INIT SHTDWN is being caused by the DOL/DCL/SE IO's. But my door operator appears to have no comms with IMS? It is the old GAL MODL door operator. Can I move IO's on this controller? I have tried injecting DCL and SE but nothing changes. Appreciate any help.
Attachments
Resized_20231219_130113.JPEG (507.69 KB, 25 downloads)
Resized_20231219_131348.JPEG (591.57 KB, 12 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The door inputs shouldn’t cause an Init shutdown. What are the faults and have you tried a GET command?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Have tried a GET command but nothing was returned. Just G1C1. Should I still do a GET/WRT?
There are no faults.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Reload the job and generic software



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Just went back to this job. Still getting INIT SHTDN. Also getting a 1034 and 1090/1091 faults for LON but no LON on a TAC22. Expansion boards appear to be connected properly. Not sure what D12 should be set to on this. It is set to a 1 currently. Still having issues with DOL, DCL and SE also. No prints so difficult to diagnose. Appreciate any help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you reloaded the software? Like Dirt said?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top