Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac22

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.2 K Views
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4858]
I have a stuck/on i/o on a 188 board and would like to move the wire for it to unused i/o and readdress it. How do I do it? Where do I find spare i/o also. .....Im getting 1027 fault as dz1m will not turn off



   
Quote
(@sccjr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you checked your door zone sensors on your selector rboard? Also check that your N.C. contacts on your dz1 and 2 relays are dropping your dz1m and dzm2 inputs these are redundant dz inputs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have had so many selector boards that were bad on these units.

It seems to be a weak point with these. As soon as I get position faults I replace them. It seems that of the ones I replace the ground wire to the selector is disconnected. The ones that have the ground wire to the selector connected seem to be fine. Maybe it's a coincidence I'm not sure. I just know that I have replaced about 10 in the last year.



   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, the input stays on with all wiring disconnected



   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyway my new problem is a Miproms 21 running slow in the up on inspection. Cartop, access and also if I run it with jumpers from controller. How can this happen?



   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have a Miprom 21 geared. On access, cartop inspection and if I run car w/jumpers from controller on inspection down speed is correct but up runs real slow. Could this be a stuck switch in h/w? Also is you get on cartop without using access top of car doesn't work at all



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev8tr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Rick
I have a stuck/on i/o on a 188 board and would like to move the wire for it to unused i/o and readdress it. How do I do it? Where do I find spare i/o also. .....Im getting 1027 fault as dz1m will not turn off

Did you get it fixed? Without a Thyssen IMS, or if you work for Otis, an OSTT, you can't modify/delete or move the I/O to another location.



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpndownAA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Miprom21 problem...Depending on the speed of the car you can have multiple NTS switches... If one is stuck it will only allow the car to run half speed in that direction, it will still allow it to run full speed in opposite direction.

Last edited by UpndownAA; 11/07/12 04:21 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Rick
(@Rick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I got I/o problem fixed using IMS . If nts switch stuck would it only affect inspection speed as @ contract speed car runs fine.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top