Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC20 Question

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,563 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28582]
Need to get LON talk adapter cables to go from LON talk card in laptop. Any idea on where to get cables from. I have the LON talk card for the laptop, just need cables from card to HCID/TCID boards.

Thanks.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There’s a Thyssen part number but I have no idea if they’ll sell it to you. But if you get the FT-10 USB adapter I can show you how to make the cable.



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I can’t use the USB adapter because I only have older version of IMS. 2.4.0.1 I believe it is. So I can only use the LON talk card.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pretty sure you can use the serial Lon Talk adapter. Couple of them on Ebay. If you only have one serial port, use the usb to serial to talk to IMS and the serial port to talk to Lon talk adapter. No special cable needed if you run two wires directly to the Job lon. Do a search for Echelon FT-10. Be sure to set the DIP sw to FT-10.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top