I believe you are correct, the governor is position.
It sounds like the governor encoder may be bad?
You could be getting noise across the encoder wiring? Try adding a new ground to the governor? Or reset the scaling with the tool...
Should fix it right up.
I agree on the stabilant, works for me.
Not trying to hijack this thread but I'm curious about say doing an Automatic Hoistway Scan (Learn trip/Floor Height Update etc..). What else needs to be done? NTS and ETS? I usually look at the FCP's, write them down then perform a scan. What would the "proper" procedure be?
Since the car was running previously to the Sheave brake coil shorting out, I believe that the right modules are in the right places, but, I will change them out with known goods.
I'm also leaning toward the Gov encoder card as being bad. Does anyone remember a command that will give a position for the car between floors? FCP shows all floors and FPR shows the nearest floor, but neither show the exact position.
102 T4 ONLY. Loss of DSP and CPU DPRAM communications. The CPU pulls SAF3 and the DSP pulls SAF1 and SAF2 to shut down the car until communication is re-established.
Check +5V output on DSP
103 T4 ONLY. Incorrect checksum on DPRAM data received from the DSP. The CPU pulls SAF3 until good data is received.
116 T4 ONLY. SAF1/SAF2 cross check error. If either the DSP or the ETSDL system indicate that they have opened the safety string and the CPU reads both SAF1 and SAF2 closed, this error is logged and the CPU opens SAF3. SAF3 is automatically closed if the condition is corrected.
Defective DSP card
Defective PMI #1 card
Loose cards in Multibus rack. Reseat cards.
170 EN-81 ONLY. Door Zone Control Monitor error. The DZCM input
is stuck while at a floor. Safety string is opened VIA SAF3 and a power cycle is required to close the safety string.
(Effective V20R0F)
The DZCM input module is bad.
The DZE1 or DZE2 output module is bad.
PTO or DZC relays bad.
171 EN-81 ONLY. Door Zone Control Monitor Rear error. The DZCM input is stuck while at a floor. Safety
string is opened via SAF3 and a power cycle is required to close the safety string. (Effective V20R0F)
The DZCMR input module is bad.
The DZE1r or DZE2r output module is bad.
PTOR or DZCR relays bad.
Car at first landing. Turn the car on inspection. NTSI then ETSI. TBSS and then yes. Cycle power. Then I run back up scan manually using the TBS command. Run car to top then back to the bottom. Then use NTST and NTSB make sure you have good information. Then WRT. That covers you NTSD and ETSD systems. Then a hoistway scan need to be ran to cover you floor positions and checks your directional limits. Going off of memory Ill have to check my notes in my computer bag if im missing any commands or steps.
Ill have to check my logic flow chart to see what the CPU needs for SAF3 cause its controlled by the CPU.