Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Part Needed ASAP

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,357 Views
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10925]
Does anyone have a Schindler 998C272H13
REL PCB ASSB in stock that they sale ? REL board for a 300A

Please let me know. I'll arrange shipment or whatever is nessaccry.

Thanks
Everyone



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Adams should have it in stock

World-electronics may have it. In not, they most likely can repair what you have.

I've used them many time for repairs!



   
ReplyQuote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try ECI also.



   
ReplyQuote
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok thanks guys. I am hoping some one will have one that I could get today. Tough order. I know. Thanks for the replies



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call Adams/Schindler Logistics, not a tough order at all. They'll sell you them all day long.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top