Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50-04 Rescue

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,522 Views
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31418]
I have a 50-04 32 bit MRL that is showing rescue operation and cannot be cleared. The error log loops 1114 1907. Incoming power reads good as well as reverse phase. Figuring to start by changing IOC? My print doesn't show rescue circutry but the switch operates from IOC. Is that a direct swap?

Last edited by UpandDown2321; 07/16/21 04:35 PM.


   
Quote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Changing IOC had no effect. Car still acts as if its in manual rescue mode



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is J16 set to? Should be 19



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I ended up finding that later on. Not sure why that would have changed but it cleared up after that. I thought IOC was no good when no inputs would update. Thanks for reply



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It happens sometimes. Manifests differently depending on what it changed to.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top