Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/10/2019 11:01 am
1516, 1030,and 1057 errors. 700fpm car, car runs fine with full runs from top to bottom, no errors at all, the 3 errors will occur anytime the car is sent to the 4th floor in the down direction, when the car slows down the error occurs. upon further investigation, the car will get the same faults while on cartop inspection, and nearing the 4th floor. in the last scenario, it will happen 90 percent of the time. any ideas. TBS has been done.
18/10/2019 11:22 pm
What about a hoistway scan? Maybe the bane has been moved.
Topic starter
19/10/2019 5:02 am
thanks, I will have them try that.
19/10/2019 11:27 pm
Only thing else I can think is the car moving too much in the guides at that floor or a bad traveler. If it’s that consistent even on inspect, I’d probably run it past the floor from the MR over and over watching the I/Os.
20/10/2019 12:49 am
Don't rule out Travel Cable either! Check it if always happens at same spot.
Topic starter
23/10/2019 11:10 pm
Thanks guys. Have not heard what the outcome was as of yet. Keep u posted
Topic starter
24/10/2019 11:40 pm
Looks like hoistway scan did the trick they say.