Elevator Forum

TAC 50-04 F7 Accord...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC 50-04 F7 Accord Drive Fault

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,272 Views
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38317]
I'm getting an intermittent F7 accord drive fault (STUCK_K3_RELAY - MCPDRV Relay feedback not matching relay state). Relay is new and has the relay retaining wire installed over it. MCINV5ST board has the blue finder relay bases but has Schrack relays installed. Today I switched the relay with another controller relay to rule out the relay itself. Is there another issue that represents as this fault? Should I replace the MCINV5ST relays with the appropriate Finder relays to rule out an issue with relay / base incompatibility?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would definitely try replacing the Schrack relays with Finder. Part# 50.12.9.024.1000. RS Online has them (formerly Allied Electronics) RS Stock# 71710695. If that doesn’t work replace the board. As far as I know, it’s just checking the N/C contact when it drops MCPDRV to be sure the relay actually dropped.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Awesome, I was hoping you would reply.

I have the Finder relays ordered, I will swap them out next week and see if the issue goes away. What's the board changing procedure like? I have a TLS keypad but I see you say not to bother with it and use IMS to communicate with the drive. I have IMS 2.4.1.1

https://the original host/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=4469&Number=27176

Last edited by Stall Protection; 10/04/24 11:15 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m really not sure if that version of IMS will support Accord drive Smart Fast or not. That’s the easiest and the only way I’ve ever done it. You just do a transfer download, swap the drive (or board) and then upload the file. I’m sure you could record every parameter with the TLS keypad then load them all into the new board. As far as not bothering with the TLS keypad, since I said that I remember someone telling me they couldn’t do an encoder alignment with current IMS on an early Accord drive and he had to use the keypad. You won’t have to do an encoder alignment though.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top