Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50-03 1681 code

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,660 Views
(@B69T69)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17230]
anyone know what this fault is? I cant find it in any of my info.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You lost the digitizer when it ran.



   
ReplyQuote
(@B69T69)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks I also got a over current it was the comp switch rolling off the cam.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1681 is different on a 16 bit than 32 bit. Digitize lost fMoving during a run, I have most often seen this with safe opening while the car is running, like your situation. On a 32 bit the fault is Run abort, car was in the process of starting but lost permission to run, usually a door lock.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top