Elevator Forum

Kone kcm831 load wi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone kcm831 load wieghing set up

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,851 Views
 Nona
(@Nona)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17232]
Hi, I have 5 kcm831 units and after a crew did a full load safety test one car shuts down with a 97 fault. It will run with a full load on Ind.Srv but on normal it shuts down with the 97 fault with about 50% of load. I need the load weigh setup instructions.
Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@Drand1020)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
First make sure car is empty. On the UI go to parameter 5-1 to display load %. Adjust the offset potentiometer on the loadweigher board until 5-1 reads 0. Now, load car with full load and adjust the gain potentiometer until 5-1 reads 100. When weight is removed from the car, verify 5-1 is now displaying 0 again...+/-3%. If it's within 3% you're done, if not...start over and do once more. Let me know if you need anymore help.



   
ReplyQuote
 Nona
(@Nona)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for that info. I will save that. I learned alot today. The 97 fault had nothing to do with laod weighing.
Fault 97 is Gov Incoder or NTS switch so when you change the menues for 5 yr testing you have to cycle the main line to reset the controler to get out of the test mode.
The reason that wasn't done is a whole other bees nest.
On a 4 car group if i turn off any disconnect the other cars go on fire service, if i turn off the 4th car in the group the lobby security turns off. Any insight appreciated.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try yanking the xm16 plug to reset the CPU as far as going into fire service I gotta think about that one?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top