Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 32T

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,669 Views
(@Mike G)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28719]
Just took on a few of these units, have a car stuck in “Init Shutdown” after a loss of power. Have not encountered this when the car has had the line out in the past. Nothing indicative of this in the fault log, reset faults, etc. Any idea?



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have IMS? If so what version?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Open your IO map and check your IO’s. There is a mismatch or an IO in the wrong state.



   
ReplyQuote
(@1Jr8c6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are a few 2a pico fuses on the cpu I have had One of them blow after a building power issue gave me a similar issue. Worth a shot just make sure you pull them to check them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rav4guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello friends. I have IMS software. IMS 32 bit ,16 bit
I also have the latest version of IMS 2.7 now.
Email me at [email protected] for details.



   
ReplyQuote
(@REJIVIJAY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
replace the CPUA software.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You ever get this resolved? I am having a similar issue. I n i t shut down. 1014 fault. I got that to go away using IMS fast command "GET". Then "WRT". Now though it is having a RUN MNT shutdown. Won't run up on inspection. Any ideas?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top