Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 32 PLDBAD LED

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,431 Views
(@Kcmprize)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30014]
Tac 32
CPU FPGA V1R4
IOD FPGA VERSION:0
BOOT V0R5

PLDBAD LED red, no SAFCPU OR SAFE LEDS

FAULTS ON START UP 1926,1925

So far I have done a spc programming with no luck. Thanks for any suggestions in trouble shooting. I'm leaning toward bad output from SAFECPU internal.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What’s J16 set to?



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you try a get command?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try GET command and then WRT & RST.

If not check J16 as Dirt suggested. Should be 18 if a Hydro.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ActiveTony)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Kcmprize, what was the cause/solution to this? Having a similar issue. And could use a hand



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local57)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had the same thing happening. It ended up being a defective toggle on the IOD for the car door bypass



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top