Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
02/06/2021 12:54 am
Hey guys. Got a Tac 32 shuts down once and a while on a 1110 fault
Only info in my manual is
1110. A17/b44 shutdown code. Inspection to reset.
Only info in my manual is
1110. A17/b44 shutdown code. Inspection to reset.
Anybody have any other info ?
02/06/2021 9:15 pm
Isn't that door lock monitoring? The doors closed but not the gate switch, DCL or the order at which they are suppose to be made up is not correct. If I remember correctly, its Interlock, gate switch then door close limit. It is probably the plastic DCL sensor to far away from the magnet pickup. Could also be something in the saddle keeping the hatch door open while the Gate switch and DCL are made.
Topic starter
20/07/2021 12:26 am
This keeps happening intermittently... I can not find the DCL actuators
Is there any way to disable door lock monitoring on the controller Interface
Is there any way to disable door lock monitoring on the controller Interface
Last edited by Jluff; 07/19/21 04:28 PM.
22/07/2021 2:22 am
Check the cam and roller that retracts the small arm of the clutch. A lot of times this is cranked all the way back and it causes the doors to bind in the last 1/2” of the doors closing. Make sure the roller isn’t binding or wedging on the cam.
Topic starter
27/07/2021 1:01 am
There is no magnets for DCL and DOL. it’s an encoder.
Cam looks ok.
Keeps shutting down once a week on bottom terminal landing.
Cam looks ok.
Keeps shutting down once a week on bottom terminal landing.
27/07/2021 3:57 am
What type of door operator is on it?
27/07/2021 4:37 am
There should be DCL and DOL. Check you gate hanger rollers and you will see the magnets. The cigar switches are at the either end of the travel for the door. If all else fails, get the print for the door operator and trace down that con.
Topic starter
27/07/2021 7:19 pm
Thanks. I will check for that. I can’t find these things yet. But I didn’t look on the gate hanger rollers
Topic starter
28/07/2021 9:12 pm
No dcl n dol cigars on car door hangers. This is a LD-03 door operator with a 6300pa6 door board. It talks about dcl actuators on door operator cover but I can not find them.
28/07/2021 9:52 pm
Is that the only fault logged? I had one that had that fault with quite a few others. Ended up being the magnets on back side of the selector tape got moved and when it did its jack resynch it would shut down. For some reason it would also give me the 1110 fault.
Topic starter
28/07/2021 9:54 pm
Yes that is only fault I’m finding. But it’s always in the basement when I find it. So maybe you are right. I will check My back side magnets. If I remember correctly. You shoukd feel for gaps and close them
29/07/2021 7:55 am
IIRC there is a parameter setting for that B44 shutdown code. Set to “0” or deselect it to not have it in play. If your problem persists at the basement only, after you’ve checked magnets (if you do find the notorious non glued magnets) be sure to apply silicone to one edge of each slipped magnet, or a few drops of gorilla glue to three points after they’ve been situated properly AND tested.
Back to what KSNY was saying. Be sure the sequence of CG, DCL, DG signals are tight. Could be a bouncy pecker or the shorting bar is riding up and off the two contacts due to too much travel into the interlock box (or conversely too tight interlock and the pecker isn’t dropping right away). And again if I remember correctly, B44 shutdown can occur during the open cycle as well. As far as the signal sequence goes, my memory is different than KS, so maybe IDWT can chime in to clarify.
Back to what KSNY was saying. Be sure the sequence of CG, DCL, DG signals are tight. Could be a bouncy pecker or the shorting bar is riding up and off the two contacts due to too much travel into the interlock box (or conversely too tight interlock and the pecker isn’t dropping right away). And again if I remember correctly, B44 shutdown can occur during the open cycle as well. As far as the signal sequence goes, my memory is different than KS, so maybe IDWT can chime in to clarify.
29/07/2021 8:53 am
LD-03 DOL, DCL. sensors in header, magnets on hanger connecting bracket. Item 14, 15, 16.
Topic starter
29/07/2021 9:09 am
Thanks dirt. Can Adjustment 025 be changed with UIT on controller ?
Last edited by Jluff; 07/29/21 01:18 AM.
29/07/2021 9:25 am
Don’t know, probably
Page 1 / 2
Next