Elevator Forum

TAC 20 Viscosity Co...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC 20 Viscosity Control

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,340 Views
(@hirise)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8366]
Believe I have a bad up to temp sensor.
Do i have to pump all the oil out to get to it or is there some trick.

Then I only noted a "open on rise" @ 100 degree device from Component Source.
Does this sound about right?

Any comments?



   
Quote
(@Tarth)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe you located the correct low temp thermostat.

On submersible unit, it should be bolted to the crossbar motor mount above the motor. Unless you have a lot of extra oil, it should be only a few inches below the oil line with elevator at top floor.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hirise)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks man



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top