Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
10/08/2017 2:34 am
Hi guys. Have a Tac 20 shut down. Ims motion screen says
Normal / viscosity
I have 24v to con 6 -3 olts
I do not have 24v to con 6-4 olto
However my over temp switch reads closed
Is it possible my con 6 orange pin connector is bad ? Has any one had this happen?
Normal / viscosity
I have 24v to con 6 -3 olts
I do not have 24v to con 6-4 olto
However my over temp switch reads closed
Is it possible my con 6 orange pin connector is bad ? Has any one had this happen?
Topic starter
10/08/2017 3:10 am
Another issue with this is remote fast commands are not responding properly
When I type flt it says FLT 0 thru 9 =0
When I type rfl it responds with #
When I type flt it says FLT 0 thru 9 =0
When I type rfl it responds with #
10/08/2017 6:32 am
I've never seen those responses from remote fast.
What is the state of the I/Os on metered logic? OLTO sounds correct, the switch is closed, connecting G24 to the input so you read 0 volts to ground. Does the OLTS IO change state if you ground it? May have a bad input.
What is the state of the I/Os on metered logic? OLTO sounds correct, the switch is closed, connecting G24 to the input so you read 0 volts to ground. Does the OLTS IO change state if you ground it? May have a bad input.
Topic starter
10/08/2017 7:42 am
Thanks dirt. So you are saying I should have 24v to con 6-3 olts and I should not have 24v on con6-4 olto ...
How do I change that input ? Remote fast is Not working. When I type flt I think it says
System parameters
Flt-1 =0
Flt-2 = 0
Etc...thru flt-9 =0
How do I change that input ? Remote fast is Not working. When I type flt I think it says
System parameters
Flt-1 =0
Flt-2 = 0
Etc...thru flt-9 =0
10/08/2017 8:55 am
J
Your tool is running you down some other path.
Your tool is running you down some other path.
FLT should return (in column form) the fault entry number, code, time, position, direction
Maybe not on that order, but clearly that's not what you're seeing.
Until you get good information, well, you're shooting in the dark.
Topic starter
11/08/2017 2:39 am
Yes service tool is not working properly. My monitor screen works but I can't transfer job files from CPU to lap top and smart fast is not responding correctly. Also my I O screen is only showing a few input outputs .. and olto and olts are not there. I'm getting a new one soon.
The car still wants to go into viscosity mode even with a jumper on oltc to olts.. so I think the con 6-3 input needs to be changed
11/08/2017 7:05 am
Does your IMS work normally on another controller? If so, you may have a 188e problem and I would suggest reloading the software. If it's just your tool, you probably will have to move OLTS but I wouldn't attempt it with IMS functioning that way.
Topic starter
11/08/2017 7:14 am
I hooked up to another controller and had the same issues .. I'm getting my ims fixed soon.