Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20 PI

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,975 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34609]
Hi. I have a tac 20 PI in lobby that was dead. There is a PI in car and lobby .. car PI is working fine . After reset on the board it came back on but the pixels were messed up. You could barley read floors but it was stepping correctly with correct floor denotations. This PI has 2 boards attached to each other. A main cpu board and then the display board. Can I just replace the display board for this problem ? Is the main CPU board a plug n play ?

Last edited by Jluff; 01/25/23 08:04 PM.


   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Nobody wants to talk Tac 20 PIs ?? 😂



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Your can replace just the display board but I kind of doubt that’s the problem. You could try swapping just the display board with the car PI to find out. Not much to replacing the LONPI board as long as it isn’t super old with other bound PIs on the channel. Just match the jumpers. I have seen them come out without NXE files before but that’s been several years now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks dirt. So you think I need to replace both boards to solve thf problem ? The LONPI board is $2000



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If JP1 2-5 are NOT all off, it’s all plug & play. You can swap the car and hall boards to test, just match the dip switches.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
JP1 3 is on. 1-2-4-5 are off 👍



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top