Elevator Forum

Kone KCM831 Emergen...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM831 Emergency Brake Issue

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,125 Views
(@John521)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34611]
Was doing a 5 year inspection with 125% load in the car to do the brake test and the inspector picked the upper door lock during the down travel and after that the elevator won’t run in either direction on normal or inspection. I’m getting a 36 and a 130 fault. I tried to use the manual electric brake release to get the weight out. Apparently I have a bad UPS unit because it has no power to it. Can anyone give me another option to lower the elevator to get the weights off? Thanks!



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you pull the CO1 plug apart to enable the UPS power to the brakes? It should be a white two pin molex plug not on a board, but joining two loops of wire usually hanging to the right of the ADON board.

Why would the inspector go off and do that? Did yall ask him too? Crazy to me, inspectors I deal with may push a button or something if you need a third hand and ask but never interfere with a test.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top