Elevator Forum

TAC 20 no communica...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC 20 no communication with car station

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,061 Views
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16358]
Hey guys,

So I have a TAC 20 that was hit with water, and Damaged a few boards. So far we changed out the car top, car station, and main controller board. After reloading software, we were able to get the car running from hall calls. However I have no communication with the car station. No buttons In car station work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was told that I may have to program the car station board in order to get communication. Any tips on programming the board? (I have the software to program; I'm just not to familiar with the program itself)



   
Quote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does it have LON?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry forgot to mention that, yes it does



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LN board in COP. Try to just Bind Nodes but you might have to replace LN, and L24 boards in COP.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Update:

Ln and L24 boards have been changed. Tried binding nodes( I get a "node domain update failed"). Still no communication. We are currently trying to get a hold of a Lon talk adapter. Does the Lon board get programmed through ims?
Thanks for the reply and help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You have to have Lon talk adapter to bind nodes. Yes, IMS/Advanced Lon Manager.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ya that LN card needs the loncnfg. But so does the 188e, how did you replace the 188e without Advanced LON Manager? Are the hall calls wires discretely? Maybe I'm wrong though, it has been a couple of years.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
thanks for the help guys,
i was able to get it running.
For anyone that runs into a similar problem, If you decide to repair the ln board as oppose to getting a new one. the repair may damage your config file. my config file on the ln board was corrupted. After reloading file, board started communicating.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top