Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC 20 issues

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,438 Views
(@Elev8ted)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34661]
Hi there, I am having some on going issues that seems to be communication. I am not very familiar with the TAC20. Currently, my door operator is off line and WD on the board is not "ON".
I attached the pictures with the latest faults. I need to reconnect with the door operator and figure out what is the source for the car getting stuck.
Thank you for the help.
Attachments
Tac20 monitor.jpg (314.03 KB, 49 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Elev8ted)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hello everyone, anyone having some inputs regarding this TAC20? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
WD LED has to be on for the door board to function. Probably a bad door board but before replacing, check power supplies to it and for these older door boards the motor armature circuit has to be intact to get a WD.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev8ted)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you, i will verify



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev8ted)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I checked the brushes on the motor, they looked fine.
I cheked my Ohms on my 188E board connector #23 and do have 99Ohms, only 101Ohms on the wires going back the the door operator comm.
Also have 0Vdc between PSC and NSC.
I think that it is a bad board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev8ted)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I had the board repaired and it worked. now having issues with valves i think. Fault 1087 and 1008(MCD/MCE). i had the relay replace before, but the oil looks really bad. i think that it trips once oil get warmer and get more fluid. did anyone had this type of issues before?
Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would replace all 8 valve coil relays as a starting point. I've had a decent amount of issues from those relays starting to go bad.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top