Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 group con...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 group controller dispatching

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,130 Views
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34643]
Does anyone have any information re group dispatching? I have a few miprom 21(s) that I've found a couple of the elevators will "park" and not answer hall calls through the tool they say they are normal, if I give them car calls they will answer car calls until they park. Then they won't answer hall calls. There is a 3 car and 5 car group. I'm thinking maybe mp(#) i/o s but I really don't have anything showing the group controller.



   
Quote
(@LAmech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think that's how it's supposed to work. There's probably not enough traffic demand to wake the cars up. I would test this by putting the cars that are running on CSV Override (removing them from dispatching) and see if the parked cars begin answering calls. If so then everything is working fine. If that doesn't wake them up try just loading the group up with calls and see if that does it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Things to check. UDS input is the hall call start signal from the common controller, it is hi when no demand exists, and low when a car is assigned a hall call. The CSV1 and CSV2 should be toggling on and off in normal service, on in common then the cars outputs should be off, and vice versa. Also, the DDS is the hall call start pilot for hall calls in the down direction. Also, check the Loadweigh inputs, they bypass hall calls and any security inputs that are in the wrong state.



   
ReplyQuote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
LAmech I didn't try putting cars on csv override but I did load up the group controller with hall calls and the cars didn't respond.
John Jay I'll check next time I'm on site
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do the “PB” outputs on your bad cars match the inputs on the group controller when this failure occurs?

If the group doesn’t know where the cars are, it cannot assign calls to them.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top