Elevator Forum

Tac 20 door not ope...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20 door not opening

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.2 K Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Vertical express sent me the motor with the big optical encoder. I have the small encoder with a 6300 PA6 2918 rev W board. This motor will not work with this board correct ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Vertical express is telling me the cat number on the motor I have pulls up the one with big optical sensor. I told them I have a PA6 board and they are confused lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don’t think the part number on the motor is different depending on which encoder originally came with it but maybe there is and it originally came with the other encoder.
No, that encoder will not work with a PA6. The Motor/encoder you need is 9779504. The encoder part number is 9825431



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks dirt. They are sending the correct motor/encoder combo . I guess vertical express had a cyber attack 6 weeks ago and they can’t look into a lot of job files. Supposedly they are still working on recovering from this hack. Pretty crazy.

Last edited by Jluff; 10/06/20 09:30 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That was all of ThyssenKrupp



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top