Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,054 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36746]
Hi everyone. Hi have a Tac 20 shutting down on 1096 and 1098. My fault list stops at 1086. Anybody know what these are. ?



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1096
CDCF failure - This fault occurs when CDCF and CDCFM are in the same state.

1098
HDIF failure - This fault occurs when HDIF and HDIFM are in the same state.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So something is wrong with my door locks. ? Or door limits ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Usually this is from a bad N/C contact on the CDCF contactor for the 1096 and HDIF contactor for the 1098. I always parallel the N/O and N/C contacts on both of these. Sometimes a really flakey gate can cause the1096 and door lock the 1098.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can’t say I’ve seen both faults come on together, it’s saying the door contact. Check your relays and if you replace them make sure you pay attention to voltage bc I believe they are 110VDC…

Random but I don’t understand why it’s a 120VAC and hits a rectifier to make it DC? Why not just use the AC relay like MUTS - obviously engineers are way smarter than I am but I’m sure someone can make it make sense haha

Last edited by MX4; 02/02/24 01:11 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
There is only a CDCF contractor. The company before me removed the HDCF contractor when they replaced the 188e. Any time you have a hall door open with car door closed I see both faults. Just getting off the car top on inspection it happens and needs reset

Last edited by Jluff; 02/02/24 11:12 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Uh… That has to be fixed



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What do you suggest.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Installing the parts that were removed and wiring it per print. Removing components and re-wiring safety & door lock circuits is kind of a big deal. I’m curious how they wired it to work with just 1 contactor.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
They added 2 smaller relays. I will be back next week and copy the info from the print.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top