Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

T3 CD Issue

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,979 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26596]
I'm having a close door issue with a T3.

The attached photo shows my CD output is active, but I am not measuring 120VAC on P11 of the CD output IO. I have changed the PMI module and still no output. I have 120VAC on the P10 input to the CD IO. My doors are open and I cannot get them to close because I cannot activate the CD relay. If I jump 120VAC to to CD the relay energizes and the doors close.

Not sure what is going on here. Appreciate any help.

Attachments
Resized_20190416_092016.jpg (147.59 KB, 38 downloads)
Resized_20190416_110910.jpg (150.26 KB, 24 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So you replaced PMI module 38 on PMI card #1? Did you check the Pico fuse for M38? That print doesn’t match your I/O map. Module 38 is P5-3 common, P5-19 output. Always go by the I/O map.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 04/16/19 10:45 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure you used the correct module as well there are several different ones



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have power at OD 21/21? If not, pico fuse or output module. If yes, open coil on CD, or mechanically stuck?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top