Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Swift Meridia

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,274 Views
(@Ralph_Wellens)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15095]
When loading new software on a Swift-Meridia is the file loaded to the Configuration or Program file?

Thanks,
Ralph Wellens
IUEC 10



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM your email address to me and I'll send you the manual...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ralph I found out that their flash on Merida also can have more than one configuration available. I had a new CCU from them set up for one 8 stop unit when I needed the configuration for a four stop unit
in the same group.
After talking to Lonny I found out the software was the same. After changing the car number CCN and building BED doing a WRT and then reboot the system. The configuration was now right with FCP looking for four stops instead of 8. This differs from Futura were each car that was different had it's own flash file.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here are the guys to talk to. All the old Swift crew.

Contact Miltronics 917-416-7389



   
ReplyQuote
(@MILTRONICS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For all your CEC Swift Questions and concerns,

call Issa @ 917-417-7389

or email him @ [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top