Elevator Forum

Swift Futura proble...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Swift Futura problems

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.6 K Views
 Kent
(@Kent)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14654]
First of all, I'm new to these Swift Futuras. The problem I was having was a 106 and 96 fault which both point to DPP issues.I was told by someone to clean the selector tape and install new selector tape guides. So I did and problems got worse the car would be at the bottom terminal landing but the position indicator read 3. Then I was told to do a learn run and the car would not enter any values for the top 2 floors and some of the floor counts were far off of the original values. Now the car is on the top final limit and I can't drive it down on inspection. Need help!



   
Quote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
should be able to drive down on car top or controller insp. hoistway will not work since pulse count has not been re-established (you can enter count manually). do you have good dpp counts? 2.6 to 2.7 vac @ 30 fpm at controller? dpp sensors need to be the thickness of a nickel from back of tape. adjust magnet on front side to have dpp count toggle, 2.7 to 2.9 vac measured at landing system; this will give you 2.6 to 2.7 vac at controller. you will find that too close or too far will keep sensor solid on or off and not toggling.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Kent,
Ck your PM too. click "My Stuff" if you've never checked it. What have you learned so far? It's almost been a week.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ranger33)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have seen the tape reader boxes have spacers behind the tape guides to get proper alignment of the tape to the box, it was from the factory this way. I believe there was a small sticker on the tape reader box near the tape guide that said (GIB). I learned this the hard way by dropping them from the top floor and not realizing it unyil I got the DDP Errors.



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have 9 of those on one job.i encountered defective sockets on the leveling board card where the sensors plug in this will give you problems ad well.in some cases had to run the car with the reader board Assyrian.laying flat on the car top to keep the sensor integrity..defected Cecil knew about it..was a recall..



   
ReplyQuote
(@MILTRONICS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For all your CEC Swift Questions and concerns,

call Issa @ 917-417-7389

or email him @ [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top