Elevator Forum

Swift Futura leveli...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Swift Futura leveling

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,459 Views
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4203]
I received a service call for the elevator leveling off. The elevator is stopping an 1" before the floor in either dirrection. The doors will open and then close. After the doors close the call will level into the floor.
The guides were showing wear so we replaced them. We ran the car again and found no change. I watched the selector on the car. In the up dirrection indicators ulz, ulz, ml and dflz were lite. The doors will open & close and then the car levels in.

We ran out of time and have to go back. I would appreciate any help that I may have.



   
Quote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Disable pre-opening?

Not the ultimate fix, but maybe a stop gap measure to maintain public safety, until it's sorted out properly.

Last edited by Vic; 08/01/12 05:27 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I suppose you have access to the Wizard program..there are parameters to take pre-opening out as needed.I assume you have the I-2 valve again you can run the car and check your velocity leveling is adjusted between 9-12fpm..have had problems with the sockets on the leveling head board loose connections on the board itself this causes Dz input failures intermittently at times.This valve takes some getting used to changes in temperatures affect operation greatly..



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the posts

Len this is a duplex westinghouse gearless traction machine.
Vic I'm not sure if the pre-opening is on or off.
Our voltages on DPP1 & DPP2 are in range. Our leveling speed is in range. I will have to check the pre-opening to see if it is on. We haven't been back to the building yet. I'll let you know when we get it straight.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yep..Pre open used to be in the CSW's of the old 5000's. I'm sure it's in the futura as well..

Ah..Here it is..
Page 80 of 228
http://www.swiftcec.com/resources/documents/manuals/futura/SWIFT-Futura_Manual-4-6.pdf



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the info broke sheave. Any suggestion on the elevator stopping, doors cycling, then leveling in?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: jkh
Thanks for the info broke sheave. Any suggestion on the elevator stopping, doors cycling, then leveling in?

Any fault generated?
If so use the Wizard and set up the trigger on the fault number. You'll then get a 45 second playback at 10 ms per frame on all I/O..Watch the I/O frame by frame to get a better idea of what;s happening.

More about here..
http://swiftcec.com/resources/documents/manuals/software/Wizard_F+M_Manual_r092601.pdf



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top