Elevator Forum

Storing Parameters ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Storing Parameters TAC32

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,194 Views
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34181]
It’s my first time working on a TAC32 and I’ve see the fault log full of 1150 UP RUN STALLED faults. I checked out parameter Z44 which was set to 5 seconds, and changed it to 10. I logged off the IUT, and then reset the mainline to see if my parameter was stored. When I checked, the parameter had returned to 5 seconds. Is there a step I’m missing in storing this parameter?



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
WRT command



   
ReplyQuote
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I apologize but I’m very new to this controller, can you elaborate?

EDIT: scratch that, I see what you mean now. I’m still trying to get the hang of this UIT.

Last edited by VatorMech93; 11/06/22 04:16 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top