Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Gen 2 door operator

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,591 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34185]
Hello. I’m working on Gen 2 Front and rear doors. Linear operators. Belt was broke on rear doors. Replaced belt and realized doors were shutdown.plugged Service tool into door operator. Says SHD DED. the only input high is LOS .. there were faults in the log but I cleared them to quickly to make note of them. LEDs seem ok. Green blinking. Red steady. Yellow led came on after playing with buttons on top Anybody have info on these operators? Power coming in is good. 240v

Last edited by Jluff; 11/07/22 04:44 PM.


   
Quote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
After replacing the belts, did you learned the travel?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No. I saw that it said SHD DED. And I stopped there. I need info on how to work on these doors . Do you have run learn procedures? Is that normal occurrence after losing belt? I have replaced these belts b4 with out any other issues . There is no power on the doors. Have to close by hand to move the car. This is a glide operator

Last edited by Jluff; 11/07/22 06:10 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have a manual I found from Unitec. I will be back tomorrow.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
All my board functions and power check out good. My status lights all are acting as they should . 240v to P1. No P3 connection. P4 pin 1 to 3 has proper voltage. 24v discrete input. My DCP voltage is correct. 24v when away from sensor. 0 v when on sensor. I can see values change on my service tool as I move door by hand. Service tool plugged into door board says SHD DED. I never get any voltage to my 3 wire motor connector. But I never get the board to say ready. As soon as I do a learn run from the buttons on top of door board it aborts the learn .



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it an at400



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Glide



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
A learn travel solved this problem. After repeated attempts lol



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Awesome



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top