Elevator Forum

Software Chips for ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Software Chips for DMC1

22 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.4 K Views
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oh, don't forget about MCE Motion series. It's really good too.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a chip programmer in my van for years but I don't know how to use it.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which one?



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Superpro model 280u xeltek



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice!



   
ReplyQuote
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sucks you all are having so much problems with smartrise, installed a ton and never had issues even on there tractions
What about Alpha? Engineers from smartrise started that one

DMC are the Best Hydros from dover and 211 from Otis are bullet proof, I have about 60 DMC on my route,



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vtelevatorman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The CLC red light needs to be on. Chances are if it’s an old power supply that you have a bad power supply. Even though your meter shows 5.09 vdc dosnt mean it’s clean power. Check the voltage with your mete on AC. If you have more than 1 vac on the power supply it’s junk. With the CLC board with only LCC 11 plugged in you should have the light on! If not bad power or bad board! I’ve seen new boards be bad out of the box.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top