Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

SOB selector chain

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
587 Views
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40793]
I have an old SOB freight elevator. This unit still has the chain where the chain links one small one big one small one big. Does anybody know where I can get any of this chain? Unitec says they can’t even check the old job number to see what it is. I thought I would check to see if anybody has a source before I start installing rocker switches from CJ Anderson.



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We used Motion Industries a few years back. They will need to know the size of the chain and can provide an adapter. I wish I could remember the chain sizes. Hope that helps.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you I’ll reach out to them!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top