Elevator Forum

Smartrise vs pixels...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Smartrise vs pixels vs galaxy 4

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,447 Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20886]
Any preferences, issues or side notes? We're looking at all 3 options but i'd like to know from others experiences ie; install time, tech support and call backs. Thx



   
Quote
(@CraigZ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All are decent controllers we are using Smartrise and MCE, mostly Smartrise. We do mostly low rise and some midrise applications. What we like is the backwards compatibility of the boards.

The most important part is the feedback from the installers, they seem to prefer smartrise.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JHessorz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Our biggest installs are Galaxy, Virgina Controls, Smartrise, and ESI. Honestly, as long as the install is good those controllers typically run forever, all though lately i have replaced a ton of U-chips on some new Galaxy installs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@LuckMachine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Big fans of Smartrise at our company. The boards are affordable compared to most and their tech support is really responsive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The smartries control weak point seem to be with there cigar sw supplier we are changing the dz switches on a regular basis. I personally prefer the MCE control as once you get the bugs out after you get them fired up they seem to run trouble free.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorguy619)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will be honest I have no experience with the galaxy but I have installed both Pixel and Smartrise and they both have things I really like but I would say go with the Smartrise. They are easy to install and troubleshoot plus they offer after hours and weekend tech support just incase your tech can't figure something out.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top