It’s a 3 stop hydro with card readers next to every hall fixture, nothing done at the buttons like cutting the common. There are 3 inputs from the security panel wired to 509, 510, & 511. The readers function and put 24v on the inputs. These inputs are assigned as car call enables floors 1,2,3.
The problem is the hall calls are not locked, don’t need the card reader. Somehow this had worked since 2020 and now doesn’t. It certainly doesn’t seem right that the inputs are set as car call enables but there are no hall call enable inputs.
I talked to the guy that installed it and he remembered getting it working with Smartrise tech support but that’s about it.
Any ideas? Is there some way this could’ve worked?
I thought maybe the hall key switches were off to disable the buttons then the reader inputs were supposed to be set to car calls not car call enables but when I make them discrete car call inputs they don’t work even though I can monitor car call inputs and see them go high when I jump the 509,10,11. Are these limited to serial or discrete calls? Because I also tried to make them hall calls but those didn’t do anything either.
13-099.7
Invert HC Lockouts When OFF (default), voltage on a hall call
security input tells the controller to allow
calls from that hall station. Lack of
voltage means to reject calls from that
station.
When ON, voltage on the input means to
reject calls from that hall station.
I think you have already checked the normal settings (security settings)?
s. https://1drv.ms/b/s!Arj9j2ORAi8Ah8EoNZfkkHYTpRyVKw?e=uBUvlD
To add hall call lockouts up to 4 landings:
MENU > SETUP > LOCAL INPUTS
Scroll to the available input
Set Group to Auto Operation
Set Parameter to HC Lockout A (1st Landing)
SAVE
Scroll to the next available input
Set Group to Auto Operation
Set Parameter to HC Lockout B (2nd Landing)
SAVE
Up to 4 landings A, B, C, D
MENU > DEBUG > ADJUST PARAMETERS
Set these parameters as necssary to enable lockouts
13-168 = x00 (1st Landing)
13-169 = x01 (2nd Landing)
13-170 = x02 (3rd Landing)
13-171 = x03 (4th Landing)
SAVE
I'm Jason, I handle the Western US for Smartrise. I tried to send you a PM, but it said you were over your limit. My number is 214-629-6842. Let me know if I can ever help you with anything.
Have a great day!
The new C4s are the same story.
Just give us the information we need. At the least it would get your tech support call volume down.
Yall have been catching alot of heat on here and it's mostly well earned honestly. But If your actually trying to do damage control why not post a link to a full and complete parameters list for all the models of controllers you have? The same book your tech support guys have. I'm not trying to beat up on yall but if you can't even do that why be on here trying to help?
So, for our hydraulic setups, we've got Pixel (EC) and Element (MCE) doing their thing. And for traction, we're rolling with iControl (MCE). But here's the thing - we've still got a bunch of those smartrise controllers causing us all sorts of issues.
The deal with these smartrise controllers is not just the quality; we've also observed some unsafe behaviors from them. And trying to get any tech support for these controllers is nearly impossible.