Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
22/10/2015 8:33 am
Hi,
I have this sigma controller fault and do need you guys help.
TCD error shows: -
E099
Once i tried reset it, it was normal operation for few days and it break down again. Same error. Lift not leveling.
I checked on A42E on data error, and i got this alot:-
- E202, E196, E114, E164, E196, E171, E164, E171, E164, E134, E171, E99
I have this sigma controller fault and do need you guys help.
TCD error shows: -
E099
Once i tried reset it, it was normal operation for few days and it break down again. Same error. Lift not leveling.
I checked on A42E on data error, and i got this alot:-
- E202, E196, E114, E164, E196, E171, E164, E171, E164, E134, E171, E99
regards
nick
24/10/2015 6:02 am
Do you have the error manual.?
Topic starter
28/10/2015 4:32 pm
Sorry guys, was unable to log in.
i do not have the correct manual. I asked someone told me it was about speed error?