Elevator Forum

Shepard Warner Prin...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Shepard Warner Prints

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,366 Views
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15288]
I know its a shot in the dark, but does anyone have prints for a 3 stop Shepard Warner traction car. This thing uses the goofiest hall call wiring I have ever seen. Single push button at each floor. The actual call has three wires going to 3 separate studs on the button base, and another two that went to the in use light. When you push the button a triangular contact shorts all three together. All three have voltage on them when read to ground. We just installed extended surface mount hall fixtures on it and made it work by piggy backing two button contact blocks but I would still love some prints for this thing.



   
Quote
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Wow nobody?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your PMs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Crimson76)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is there a chance you could share a print with me? I’m trying to make sense of a Warner 3 stop (from the 1920’s) installed in a mansion built by the original owner of Maxwell House coffee. The customer is a bit nostalgic, and is looking to hold on to the elevator. Of course, it is built like a tank and should last another hundred years. Thanks in advance.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check your PMs I have stuff from 30s-40s



   
ReplyQuote
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone have prints they can send me. For a Warner
Attachments
1EB034E3-3F1A-46A3-B36D-A0BD52A8599B.jpeg (329.07 KB, 70 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
 Jrod
(@Jrod)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody have prints they can send me for a Warner



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jspee508)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Im looking for prints too. Any help would be appreciated



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top