Elevator Forum

Dover MP1 Traction ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover MP1 Traction Elevator information, plz help!

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,891 Views
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15281]
Hello brothers in industry,

I have a Dover MP1 duplex traction unit on my route with an issue where the car B1 and B2 relays are dropping out for a fraction of a second when travelling causing the brakes to drop as well causing a jittery ride. I've traced the signal to a MOSFET that is dropping the signal on the gate but im still not sure what the root cause is. The cars also have been homing to he basement level whenever no call is placed and just cycled relays when sitting there. The dispatching doesnt seem to be functioning either where both cars are accepting car calls but not hall calls.

Im really hoping someone out there has a manual on these puppies, because we have very limited information and i understand these are rare birds only released in Canada for a couple years, but someone must have a complete manual for this, or maybe a diagnostic tool (ive heard they have one but not sure on that)

Any help or knowledge would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
DANO



   
Quote
(@pdq1600)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hey dano
I have an install and adjusters manual for the mp1s. they are on one of my jobs. I will get them in the morning and also talk to my mentor who installed 12 of them in our area at coffee in the morning. I will pm you any info I can gather.

Last edited by pdq1600; 10/22/15 03:28 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top