Notifications
Clear all
12/10/2016 4:25 pm
Thanks ken, got it
16/01/2017 12:49 am
Hi, this is great forum and very helpful , kenelev could you please send me the sigma manual, [email protected]
23/01/2017 11:12 am
Hi. Can you help me for ereor 069
Topic starter
24/01/2017 11:15 am
Hi Rosman:
I cannot find fault code 069. According to my fault 069 is not being use.
Is any other fault code show up?
I cannot find fault code 069. According to my fault 069 is not being use.
Is any other fault code show up?
Topic starter
24/01/2017 11:18 am
Hi Dipi:
I do not have the manual, only fault chart.
What fault it showing? and what seem to be the problem?
I do not have the manual, only fault chart.
What fault it showing? and what seem to be the problem?
28/04/2017 4:34 pm
Hi
I have a problem with the IGBT, i have been replaced with new igbt but the same problem also occurs namely U phase problem first error is E035 after reset the controller error is E032-91 anyone can help me
Thanks
Topic starter
29/04/2017 8:39 am
u may have problem with the DPP board.
pm your email.
pm your email.
Topic starter
01/05/2017 12:36 am
email send
01/05/2017 12:58 am
Thanks for your help Kenelev
09/05/2017 5:23 pm
Hello kenelev
Can you help me for ereor 096
Can you help me for ereor 096
09/05/2017 5:25 pm
Hello kenelev,
Can you help me for ereor 096
Can you help me for ereor 096
09/05/2017 5:26 pm
Hello kenelev,
Can you help me for ereor 096
Can you help me for ereor 096
Topic starter
12/05/2017 6:56 am
email send
Good luck
Good luck
30/06/2017 12:16 pm
Dear kenelev,
I have a trouble with my sigma elevator, it's E088-91 on the keypad. What is that mean, n what should i do?
Here's my email : [email protected]
I have a trouble with my sigma elevator, it's E088-91 on the keypad. What is that mean, n what should i do?
Here's my email : [email protected]
Last edited by Handoko99; 06/30/17 04:18 AM.