Elevator Forum

TAC-50 trapping pas...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC-50 trapping passengers

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,237 Views
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11349]
I took an entrapment call this afternoon off of my route on a TAC-50.

Spoke with regular mechanic on my way to the call and he has been having lots of problems, as in six entrapments in the last week. Not being familiar with the equipment, I jacked the mainline (I know, not the way to go) and the car leveled into the floor and doors opened.

I had faults: 812, 663 and 1007. I know the first two are encoder faults and the third is safety circuit open.

Regular route mechanic has changed the encoder, checked all locks and brake switch. We have the IMS tool, I am wondering if there is anyway to set up non stop calls with the tool.

Entrapments happen at different floors and usually between floors. Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Cyc set your floors and then change rsd to your liking.

If its a tac50-04. o12=1st floor o13=second floor m13 is like rsd on the tac 50



   
ReplyQuote
(@pdq1600)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
if its got the hd door operator with the finger bars for a gate switch I would look at that. ive had the rotary part come loose and as soon as the contact bar touches the fingers it would move. then with the vibration of the car would break contact tripping the safety circuit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
then fix it



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top