Elevator Forum

sigma controller pr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

sigma controller problem??

54 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
135 K Views
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11341]
Hi Guys:
I have this sigma controller fault, but do not have the manual.
The screen show:
ACD=03 07FL 042%
E085-91 000000 S
1100110100000010
Anybody know what it is? and how to reset it?
Also, anybody have a sigma controller manual? I would like to
Purchase from him?
my email is [email protected]
Thanks,
Ken



   
Quote
(@zab113)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ACD 03 = out of service
07FL = the elevator is in the 7 floor
042% = is the value of the load weight inside the cab
E085 = check the relay R5SC auxiliar contacts stay on

I'm a certified LG/Sigma elevator technician, if you have any other problem feel free to contact.



   
ReplyQuote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks,
I will check it out tomorrow.



   
ReplyQuote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi zab
R5SC is not picking up but the safety circuit ring out good?
I have 50 vdc all the way to pit-2 terminal?
On DOR-210 BOARD which terminal is for R5SC relay?
Thanks,
Ken



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello, maybe you need to make a learn, I have 6 units a there's no problems. How many floors does the building have?



   
ReplyQuote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
7 stops and no manual
Can anybody sell me a copy of the manual?
Thanks,
Ken



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ken, send me your email . I have the information you need.

Last edited by cucuvator; 07/20/14 12:26 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Email
[email protected]
Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ok Ken , I send you the information.



   
ReplyQuote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks,
I will check it out tomorrow.
Ken



   
ReplyQuote
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Update:
First, Thank You guys for all the help!

Finally, get the elevator going.
Problem is DOR-220 board OUT-1 connector (Bad Connection).
Even fix the connection, the fault E085 still stay and R5SC relay still not picking up.
Need to turn off mainline, set DOC-220 board SW5 dip switch 4 on, then turn on mainline, then the R5SC relay pickup and the fault E085 go away.
Don't know it is the right thing to do. Still looking for a manual.
One thing I do learn from this call is. It is close to impossible to troubleshoot this controller without the right print and manual, most of all you guys help!
Ken 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
 En81
(@En81)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi All
I have Sigma control , any one can help me I do not have the manual ,
how can I use DOA-100 ???
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
 En81
(@En81)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Cucuvator

I do appreciate if you can send me an copy of user manual DOA-100
(in English) my email : [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey, tell the problem, I try to find the best answer, I don't have the manual in Pdf.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kevin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
have you solved this problem already?
if still no, please let me know



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share:
Scroll to Top